The Mummy Makeover with Prof. Dr. Ahmed El Sherifa aims to re-harmonize the body again to what it was before pregnancy and childbirth. This is performed through a series of surgical interventions on the body parts that were affected by pregnancy and childbirth, such as the breast, abdomen, waist, buttock, thighs, etc.
Before the Mummy Makeover, Prof. Dr. Ahmed El Sherifa will ask you to obey the following pieces of advice:
• Commit to a healthy diet as much as possible.
• Keep away from any bad habits or traditions that directly affect weight.
• Stay away from smoking for at least two to three weeks before the date of the surgery.
• Perform some exercise to increase the agility and fitness of the body.
• Drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water per day.
• The surgery should be after 3 to 6 months of giving birth.
• You are not still breastfeeding.
• Do not plan to have another pregnancy before at least two years after your Mummy Makeover procedure.
• Clean the body thoroughly on the night of the procedure with sterile and antibacterial medical soap.
• Do not apply cosmetics or wear jewelry on the day of the surgery.
• The necessity of wearing comfortable cotton clothes on the day of the surgery.
• Avoid eating or drinking at least two hours before the surgery.
What happens in the Mummy Makeover surgery with Prof. Dr. Ahmed El Sherifa?
During the surgery, Prof. Dr. Ahmed El Sherifa is keen to restore the harmony of the whole body and draw it as a charming drawing. He makes sure that the process includes:
• Breast lift and reduction.
• Breast enlargement if it has sagging or small size through self-fat injection or silicone implants.
• Tighten the abdominal and waist areas and make them harmonious.
• Tightening the thighs and buttocks providing the woman with the Brazilian butt through fat injection if necessary.
• Beautifying the sensitive areas of the vagina and labia by injecting self-fat to return them to normal before pregnancy and childbirth as much as possible.
Steps of Mummy Makeover abdominal surgery with Prof. Dr. Ahmed El Sherifa:
After pregnancy and childbirth, the abdominal shape is greatly affected and shows signs of sagging and some stretch marks; Because of the large abdominal size during pregnancy months, especially in the case of cesarean delivery that includes cutting the abdominal muscles. After applying general anesthesia under the supervision of the specialized anesthesiologist, Prof. Dr. Ahmed El Sherifa makes surgical incisions in the lower abdomen near the pubic area, then he applies liposuction and dissolve fat with the latest technologies. Then he makes 4D sculpting of the abdomen area on the fat accumulation zones around the waist to give it an attractive feminine appearance.
Mummy Makeover steps for thighs and buttocks with Prof. Dr. Ahmed El Sherifa:
After weight gain during pregnancy and childbirth, thighs also increase significantly and show stubborn fat accumulations, especially in the women of our eastern societies, which are difficult to lose later on.
When Mummy Makeover is performed with Prof. Ahmed El Sherifa, it is done to dissolve and remove the accumulated and stubborn fat beside 4D sculpture. Mummy Makeover also includes lifting and tightening saggy skin around the thighs and buttock, reshaping them again, and making the Brazilian buttocks, which is the dream of all girls.
Steps of Mummy Makeover breast surgery with Prof. Dr. Ahmed El Sherifa:
After childbirth, the breasts are filled with breastfeeding milk, which significantly affects the breast size, the tightening of its ligaments, and the occurrence of sagging. Sagging increases especially after the cessation of the breastfeeding process, and the breasts are devoid of milk. Of course this shape is not desirable at all. Prof. Ahmed El Sherifa works on tightening and lifting it to return its harmonious appearance through silicone breast implants or injecting self-fats, or also by breast reduction if the problem is related to its enlargement and sagging, thus restoring its aesthetic appearance and making it in the best look.
The result of Mummy Makeover procedure with Prof. Dr. Ahmed El Sherifa:
• Breasts full and tight devoid of sagging.
• Tightened thighs, carved waist, and flat belly, with which you can wear the clothes you want without any hindrance.
• Increase your feeling of satisfaction with yourself and your body significantly.
• You will enjoy getting your body back to what it was before pregnancy and childbirth.
Who are the candidates for Mummy Makeover surgery with Prof. Dr. Ahmed El Sherifa?
• Those who suffer from severe sagging after pregnancy and childbirth and cannot get rid of it by normal methods, such as: following a healthy diet or exercising.
• Those who are not satisfied with the appearance of their body and lose confidence in their femininity.
• Those who enjoy good health and do not suffer from any diseases.
• Those who does not have allergy to anesthesia or any health problems that may hinder the surgery.
• Those who approach their ideal body weight and do not suffer from general obesity.
After Mummy Makeover surgery with Prof. Dr. Ahmed El Sherifa:
The surgery may result in the appearance of some minor swellings and bruises in the place of the liposuction and sculpting of the abdomen, breasts, thighs, and buttocks, but it does not last long but disappears noticeably after two weeks from the date of the surgery. The final result appears after at least 4 to 6 months. some times, you may feel some pain, but Prof. Dr. Ahmed El Sherifa will prescribe painkillers that you can take when needed.
After the surgery, Prof. Dr. Ahmed El Sherifa may advise you to wear a tightening corset for at least two consecutive weeks to reduce the accumulation of fluids and fats at the place of the surgery. He will also advise you to follow a healthy diet as much as possible and to practice some light sports to maintain the results of the surgery, and prevent the accumulation of stubborn fats again.
- There is a need to maintain complete rest after the surgery for at least 24 hours.
- The need to take the prescribed antibiotics to prevent infection.
- Pay attention to the surgical incisions sites and clean them properly
-Pay attention to the fluid drainage tubes installed in the surgical incisions and empty them in the way intended.
- It is necessary to eat healthy foods that contain many types of vegetables, fruits, and fat-free protein.
- Sleep for at least 8 hours a day.
- Take care not to engage in any violent physical activities in the first few weeks.
In the end, when choosing a surgeon to perform Mummy Makeover surgery, it is necessary to choose a doctor who has the higher successful stories rate, and to have easy communication with him and feel comfortable with him and with his experiences.