Showing the six-packs and getting rid of localized belly fat
The joy of abdominal sculpting and highlighting the six packs to achieve an athletic body with Prof. Dr. Ahmed El Sherifa comes after the 4D body sculpting technique and abdominal liposuction outside the body with the latest technology, which is Vaser. Here is one of our patients who performed the surgery and reached the best results with great success.
What is liposuction?
Liposuction is a technique that relies on dissolving fat by ultrasound waves and removing it out of the body, thus getting rid of it forever or re-injecting it again to fill a specific body area if required. It is characterized by highest safety rate and immediate results. Vaser is the latest technique in liposuction and body sculpture field.
Abdominal liposuction is suitable for:
• Those who have excess fat in the abdominal area specifically and have tried to get rid of it by ordinary methods, such as weight loss and exercise, but it did not work.
• Those who have good health and do not suffer from chronic diseases.
• Those who do not smoke or drink alcohol.
• Those who have reached their ideal weight and do not suffer from obesity.
• Those who maintain a healthy diet as much as possible to ensure the result of the liposuction.
What is the difference between liposuction and 4D sculpting?
The liposuction process aims to remove the fat of a particular body area that has been difficult to eliminate by regular methods such as weight loss and exercise. Sculpting and coordinating the 4D figure aim basically to re-coordinate the body, remove any sagging, and highlight its muscles again. Our case had highlighted the abdominal muscles and the six-packs, which gave his body a harmonious, athletic appearance. It is possible to perform liposuction and 4D sculpting together, as Prof. Dr. Ahmed El Sherifa did in our case.
Prof. Dr. Ahmed El Sherifa advised our case to follow these instructions after the surgery:
• Stay in the hospital for at least one night after the surgery; to ensure that his health condition is suitable for leaving the hospital.
• Do not carry heavy objects or do strenuous exercise or vigorous physical activities for at least a month after the surgery.
• Take care of the surgical incisions and apply the surgical dressings, as has been explained to him, with the necessity of emptying the drainage tubes that contain liquids and blood in the site of the surgery.
• Avoid any sudden movement or strong friction in the area.
• The necessity of communicating with the doctor immediately upon noticing any bleeding or fluid collection, or if the postoperative swelling persists for a long time.
But before the surgery, Prof. Dr. Ahmed El Sherifa discussed with him:
• His health condition and whether he was receiving any medications regularly, such as aspirin or anticoagulants.
• If he had a genetic condition in his family history, or he suffered from any chronic disease in general.
• The need to avoid smoking or any nicotine substances before the surgery for at least 2 weeks.